You can always purchase shares in a registered limited liability company, which has its own NCR, TIN, and NBRN numbers. Moreover, the company, the shares of which are sold, has VAT and VAT-EU payment methods available.
Our offer includes selling registered companies, which can be managed right after the purchase.
- The companies has individual NCR, TIN, and NBRN numbers, as well as VAT and VAT-UE registration documentation
- After agreeing such purchase terms with our office, the company may have a separate bank account opened for chosen currencies (PLN or other) on the day of shares acquisition,
- The offered companies have never been conducting any business activities, they hire no employees, and have no trade commitments. Such a state of affairs is notarized while selling the shares.
Our office issues a notarized statement that the companies have no commitments and obligations with regard to other parties.
Moreover, our range of operation also includes selling of formerly operating companies. In such a case, the enterprises have been obtaining incomes via conducting commercial or service provision-related activities. Purchase of such a firm will make it possible for the owner to apply for donations and loans.
Additionally, we may introduce all possible amendments concerning the legal status of the company, such as:
- Change of company’s seat
- Change of members of the board
- Change of the initial capital
- Modification of company’s status in the Statistical Classification of Products by Activity in the European Economic Community, etc.
- Change of the representation method
While purchasing a company, our professionals may provide you with the current address of the Virtual Office.