The method is based on performance of such activities as:
- Determining the current address of the debtor
- Informing debtor about initiation of legal proceedings and payment requesting
- Undertaking of legally acceptable psychological actions, the aim of which is to motivate the debtor to undertake payment of his/her liabilities
- Negotiating the method and deadline of payment
- In the case of debt repayment in installments – exercising supervision over paying installments in a punctual manner.
Amicable debt collection ends with encouragement of the debtor to pay all his liabilities or with proceeding to the utilization of hard debt collection methods, such as initiation of legal proceedings. Proceedings duration is equal to 15 weeks and may be shortened or prolonged on the basis of the customer’s request.